Class Teacher – 1 year temporary contract
Pikemere Governors wish to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and conscientious classroom practitioner from September 2020. The post is temporary for twelve months in the first instance.
This is an exciting opportunity for an excellent class teacher to join our high achieving team.
We can offer you:
- A vibrant, caring and creative school,
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children,
- Supportive and friendly Staff and Governors,
- Opportunities for continued professional development, which will include peer mentoring and regular coaching with your own personal coach.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations in all areas of teaching;
- Have a secure knowledge of the National Curriculum;
- Value the importance of building quality relationships with both children and their parents/carers;
- Demonstrate an understanding and fundamental value of the mental health and wellbeing of all members of the school community;
- Be able to work closely with a successful, established team to drive the highest standards of attainment and progress;
- Prioritise, plan and use their own initiative;
- Demonstrate commitment to the school vision and ethos;
- Be reflective, self-aware and driven;
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be committed to the safeguarding of all children;
- Be flexible and have a good sense of humour;
- Be committed to contributing to the work across Chancery Multi Academy Trust.
Pikemere School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children within our care. Candidates will be subject to stringent enhanced checks and vetting procedures as part of the selection process.
Due to the current Coronavirus guidelines, tours of the school will not be possible at this time. Virtual tours and further information is available on our school website.
For further details, please contact Mrs Sharon Williams / Mrs Allyson Morris on 01270 874237 or via email at [email protected]
Closing date: Monday 25th May 2020
Interviews: Thursday 28th May 2020