|Purpose||· To code |
· To connect
· To communicate
· To collect
· To use technology safely
|Process||· Regular lessons for theoretical and practical enquiry. |
· To use current applications and devices to communicate ideas
· Scaffold and model new concepts
· Access to a range of technology, including iPads, laptops, beebots and other programmable equipment
· E-Safety explicitly taught
· Provide opportunities to observe, experience and develop understanding
|Product||· Be digitally literate, being able to use, express themselves and develop their ideas through, information and communication technology. |
· To access technology independently and safely.
· Be well prepared, skills-wise, for the next stage of their education.